- Take Action
- Connect with Us
- Photo Gallery
The objective of the Student/Partner Alliance is to enable inner-city high school students to achieve an excellent high school education and test scores which will enable them to enroll in college. S/PA is based on the premise that education is the greatest means to self-sufficiency. There are numerous scholarships available for qualified, disadvantaged college applicants. The problem is enabling these students to achieve the grades and test scores that will qualify them for these opportunities.
- Assists motivated, at risk students obtain a strong, academic and values-based education
- Provides a direct and meaningful way for concerned individuals from the community to give back to their greater communities by furthering the education of our youth
- Recruits like-minded “partners” willing to provide a four year personal and financial commitment to S/PA eligible youth
- Recruits “mentors” who are willing to provide a four year personal commitment to mentoring S/PA scholarship recipients
- Creates relationships between students and “partners”/”mentors”
- Affiliates with schools that prepare students to be “college ready” within four years of high school.
- Affiliates with school that are academic, disciplined and nurturing
Self-Sufficiency Through Education
561 Springfield Avenue Summit, NJ 07901 phone: 908-522-0405 or 908-522-0406