Ways To Give

By Mail
Checks can be made payable to Student/Partner Alliance and mailed to:

561 Springfield Avenue

Summit, NJ 07901

Stock / Wire Transfer
To make a gift of stock or arrange a wire transfer, please contact Margaret Momber at mmomber@studentpartneralliance.org.
Planned Giving

If you would like to express your commitment to Student/Partner Alliance by remembering us in your estate plans, consider the following language:

I wish to remember Student/Partner Alliance, a non-profit IRS code 501(c)3 organization with a gift in the amount of $______, or a designated percentage of my charitable estate, for its general uses and purposes.

Please contact Margaret Momber at mmomber@studentpartneralliance.org for additional information on planned giving.

Would you like to donate to Student/Partner Alliance through your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)?  If you are age 72 or older, the IRS requires you to take a taxable required minimum distribution (RMD) each year from your tax-deferred retirement accounts. If you are age 70½ or older, you can contribute any amount up to $100,000 per year from your Traditional IRA directly to Student/Partner Alliance, or other qualified charities, without having to pay income taxes on that portion of the IRA distribution. This popular gift option is commonly called the IRA charitable rollover, but you may also see it referred to as a qualified charitable distribution, or QCD.

Why Consider This Gift?  Making a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) is a tax-wise strategy. Any amount up to $100,000 processed as a QCD counts toward your RMD, and reduces the taxable amount of your IRA distribution. The QCD lowers both your adjusted gross income (AGI) and taxable income, resulting in a lower overall tax liability. It may also save you on the Medicare surtax (IRMAA) and tax on Social Security benefits, depending on your annual income level. Beginning in the year you turn 72, you can use your gift to satisfy all or part of your required minimum distribution (RMD).

This information is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or your financial or tax advisor. 

If you are interested in this option, seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor. For more information on giving to S/PA, contact Margaret Momber at mmomber@studentpartneralliance.org